Wednesday 4 April 2012

Shoots of Springtime

Just two weeks to go until my medical school finals. It feels incredible to think that, after six years of study, I am nearly finished. I have been working so hard recently and spending every possible hour in the hospital, so I have had very little time to enjoy those 'simple things' that I love so dearly. I have just about managed to seize snippets of time with the Ginge and we popped to Norfolk last weekend for his Dad's birthday, which made for a lovely change of scenery. I can't wait for it all to be over, so that I can get back to normal proceedings. Here are a few photos from the last month. I hope that they brighten your day as they have mine. We've got snow up here, which feels bizarre after the spell of beautifully hot weather. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh love the picture of the straight trees very dark and foreboding! Black and white is a great one too I wish I could achieve good human shots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tree picture is my favourite too! I love black and white, particularly of people. I think I just got lucky with that one. Xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photos. congratulations and good luck on your finals. what an accomplishment! i hope you have a break in between the next step and get to enjoy spring time. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely congratulations - it is just about sinking in now. I too hope for some rest-time after my exams. I would hate for spring to pass me by entirely. Xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments & hope you have a lovely day!