Monday 24 December 2012

Wishing you a...


Here is just one of the designs for my 2012 Christmas cards; a series of four entitled 'Green Christmas'. I am really thrilled with all of them, but I think this is my favourite. 

I just have one more day of work before I can go home to Wiltshire - hooray! It feels weird to be at work on Christmas Eve, but I intend to cheer myself (and hopefully everyone else) up by wearing a Christmas pudding jumper. 

Merry Christmas to all of you!
I hope you have a wonderful time full of joy and family! 

4 comments:

  1. It's is so pretty! I love the font. Merry Christmas Naomi... have a lovely break! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Wishing you a most beautiful time.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Treacle and Ginge! Enjoy your time in Wiltshire. Lovely card design. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great day! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & hope you have a lovely day!